Lake Wales Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS
Are you highly energetic, self-motivated, confident and customer service oriented? Join our busy Service Department as a Service Advisor. This is a great career opportunity for applicants with automotive experience and customer service. Grow your career in our high-volume Service Department!
What we offer:
- Generous compensation plan
- 'Degrees At Work' Program!
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Christmas Club with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments with customers by phone and in-person
- Meet and greet customers
- Work with customers and technicians to identify required maintenance by using historical service data
- Advise customers on necessary and suggested services, as well as any current special promotions available
- Compute the cost of replacement parts and labor to restore the vehicle to the condition specified by the customer
- Estimate the cost of mechanical, electric, or other repairs
- Enter itemized estimate on service order and explain estimate to the customer to gain their understanding of all services provided
- Determine progress of service orders and inform customers accordingly
- Address customer questions promptly
- On re-delivery of customer vehicle, check for cleanliness and to ensure that all service items have been completed
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with the service manager
- Establish long-term positive relationships with customers
- Meet the dealership’s standards for repair order production
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Experience preferred
- Good customer service and people skills
- Must pass a background test and drug screening prior to employment!
- Good work ethic
- You must be able to work 40 hours per pay week, including alternate weekends and some holidays.
Since 1966, the mission of Mahalak Auto Group has always been the same, to provide world class customer service. We are one of the most successful groups of auto dealerships in the United States and believe that culture makes a difference, so we focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Select the link below to complete online assessment for immediate consideration.