Lake Wales Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Lead Master Technician
Automotive Service Technicians
Flexible work schedule (days and hours)
Experienced Or Master Technician Positions
Do you want to make a difference, and not just show up at work every day?
It’s time to make the most important move of your career. When you join our family, you will be provided training for advancement, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Consider a career with us at Mahalak Auto Group.
- Perform quality maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Clearly document and communicate recommended repairs/maintenance and the parts and labor time needed to repair
- Maintain repair and service records
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
- Experience Required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug screening
Team Member Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule (Days And Hours)
- Top Pay for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat Techs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Closed on Sundays
- Career path training towards internal advancement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- Christmas Club with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- DEGREES AT WORK Program is Available through Strayer University for continued education at no cost to you! Plus, Stellantis Technician level training can apply towards college credits with Strayer!
We value our employees and invest in their success.
Since 1966, the mission of Mahalak Auto Group has always been the same, to provide world class customer service. We are one of the most successful groups of auto dealerships in the United States and believe that culture makes a difference, so we focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Copy and Paste the link below into your web browser and complete online assessment for immediate consideration.